Mark Fonseca Rendeiro aka Bicyclemark is a citizen reporter and one of my favourite podcasters simply for the fact that he makes me listen to thoughts I could care less about – and care about them afterwards.
He will be on the panel „Citizen Video-Journalism“ and give a presentation „The Audience that Wasn’t There – Independent Citizen Reporting and Struggling to Find Your Audience„.
He and I talk about
- about his work and his background
- why bloggers shy but often are good sources
- why podcasting brought him so many friends, so many adventures – and such poverty
- advertising dollars for citizen reporters or selling your soul
- why companies should not really sponsor citizen journalism
- Senator Spitzer, the fact nobody talks about and why Wall Street is so überhappy
- Web 2.0 – codename for free labour, MLM and a conspiracy
- if you want to play with the professionals, you need to step up your game
- why old media people need to retire
(Dieser Text wurde aus einem alten Blogsystem importiert und kann Fehler ausweisen, sorry).